Once your WordPress site is set up and rolling, the job isn’t done. Keeping a website current and safe from intruders requires web masters to continue to update WordPress, your theme, and all of your plugins. It may seem like extra work – after all your website currently does what you need it to, but applying updates is vital to keeping you safe from security issues, plugins not being compatible, and gives you access to new features. Marketing Java takes the headache out of monthly maintenance for you – we do all the updates, check that nothing has broken or become buggy, and make sure that no matter what happens, your website will always be able ready for customers to view.
Marketing Java’s maintenance package includes:
- 15 minutes of free content updates (image changes, new verbiage, whatever you need!) every month
- Twice monthly updates of your site (theme, WordPress, all plugins)
- Browsing the site post-updates to report / correct problems
- Complete backups, hosted in the cloud featuring:
- Automated website and database backup (1x per week, 3 copies held)
- Restore with 1-Click – this means if your site is lost, we can restore it immediately
- View Modified files – if something goes wrong we can see where it went wrong
- Monitor Website Availability – if the site goes down, we know it immediately and can resolve / restore
- Website Performance Reports – if the site gets slow, or bloated, or has issues that will make it less visible, we can tell you
- Website Blacklist Monitor – VERY important – if something goes terribly wrong with your site and you get blacklisted, we will know and can advise.
- Migrate Websites and databases – if the day comes you want to leave your current website host you can do so seamlessly and without issue