You may have jumped headfirst into your social media efforts, but what’s happening below the surface?
Like all marketing, tracking the effectiveness of your social media efforts is the best way to determine what’s working…and what’s not working.
In a word, we’re tracking accountability. Without it, your time and money in these spaces could be wasted by well-meaning personnel.
Marketing Java uses social media data from 6 different sources, so we’re able to present the most reliable and meaningful data for your business. We offer custom monthly and quarterly reporting that typically contains the following:
- Overview: A snapshot of the previous month’s social media activities
- Post and Update Performance: Popularity and sharing: The appeal of your posts and updates to fans/followers
- Check-in Behavior: Whether guests used mobile devices and related apps to update their location (your establishment)
- Influencer and Brand Advocates
- Target Demographic Behavior
- Brand Sentiment
Additional reports include:
- Competitive Comparison: A review of 2-3 of your main competitors and a review of your respective industry
- Positional Audits: Pre-launch review that helps place your brand in the most suitable channels when you begin or re-start social media efforts
- Get the accountability you need from our reporting service so you’ll know definitively the results of your social media activities.
- Schedule a Free Consult